KROHNE INOR employs people with diverse backgrounds; together we strive to serve our customers all over the world in the best possible way. As an employee of KROHNE INOR you will have the possibility to work in a dynamic company with an exciting future where both high product quality and environmental sustainability are on the agenda.
Working at KROHNE INOR is characterized by a teamwork and open communication across departments. We help each other and will look for colleagues that fit our culture. As a Product Manager, you will work with your colleagues within Product Management, Sales, R&D and Marketing worldwide.
Among others, your tasks will include
- Managing KROHNE INOR’s product portfolio throughout the lifecycle, including planning of the product innovation road map;
- Defining market requirement specifications and presenting the corresponding business case;
- Introducing new products to and phasing out old products from the market;
- Become a technical expert for specified products and as such promote and train the global sales force;
- Prepare quotation for global projects with the KROHNE group;
- Analyze market trends and technologies
- Work together with marketing to position and promote our products in the best possible way.
- Ability and willingness to take on and comprehend new tasks.
- Well organized with an analytical yet creative mind
- Willingness to work with technical, industrial products
- We are looking for a strong communicator who feels comfortable to talk and present in front of diverse groups.
- Good skills in the English language both written and spoken. Additional language skills such as German, French or Spanish are an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel globally.
- Knowledge in standard office software as well as ERP and CRM systems
- A suitable candidate should bring two to five years of work experience, preferably with the process industry in a similar position.
As a person, you are a friendly, open, and honest. You possess the ability to take the initiative and move forward, as such willing to take the lead. You feel at ease communicating both internally with you colleagues in Sweden in person as well as globally by phone, video conference or mail. You can see the big picture while paying attention to details. You must be a team player, able to work and cooperate in diverse global teams.
Krohne INOR works together with Kandidathuset for this recruitment process.
If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. For more information about the position contact recruitment consultant Frida Eklund at firstname.lastname@example.org